1. Abide by - To respect or obey a decision, a law or a rule. (पालना गर्नु)
E. g. If you want to keep your job here, you must abide by our rules.
2. Add up - To make sense, seem reasonable.
(उचित अर्थ निकाल्नु)
E. g. The facts in the case just don’t add up.
3. Agree with - To have the same opinion as someone else. (सहमत हुनु)
E. g. I agree with you. I think you should go as well.
4. Call back - To return a phone call. (फिर्ता कल गर्नु)
E. g. Could you please call back in ten minutes?
5. Keep on - To continue doing something. (जारी राख्नु)
E. g. If you keep on making that noise I will get annoyed.
6. Think over - To consider(बिचार गर्नु)
E. g. Take your time and think it over before you decide.
7. Watch out - To be careful(विशेष ध्यान दिने)
E. g. Watch out! There’s a dog in the road.
Doubts on this article