1. Ring a bell: If something rings a bell, it sounds familiar, but you don't remember the exact details.
2. Chime in: If you chime in, you interrupt or join a conversation, especially to repeat or agree with something.
3. Drum (something) into someone's head: If you teach something to someone through constant repetition, you drum it into their head.
4. Jazz something up: If you jazz something up, you add something to try to improve it or make it more stylish.
5. Music to one's ears: To say that something is music to your ears means that the information you receive makes you feel very happy.
6. Face the music: When a person has to face the music, they have to accept the unpleasant consequences of their actions.
7. Strike a false note: If you strike a false note, you do something wrong or inappropriate.
Doubts on this article