1. Slash prices [verb + noun] (किसी चीज़ का मूल्य कम करना): to cut the cost of something, to decrease/reduce the price (money it’s sold for)
E. g. Many stores slash prices for Black Friday.
2. Retail therapy [noun] (शॉपिंग करना ताकि आपको अच्छा महसूस हो): shopping to make one feel better
E. g. This month you’re doing a lot of shopping, but probably not for retail therapy.
3. Killer deal(s) [noun] (कोई चीज़ जो बहुत अच्छी हो और जिसका दर काफी कम हो): something that has a great, low price
E. g. You are looking for places that are giving killer deals.
4. Stand out [phrasal verb] (किसी चीज़ पर ध्यान जाना क्योंकि वह चीज़ अनोखी है): to be easily seen or noticed because something is unique.
E. g. Find something that stands out as the perfect gift for your friend or loved one.
5. Catch one’s eye (किसी का ध्यान केंद्रित करना): to grab one’s attention
E. g. You often have pop into many different stores to find the perfect thing that catches your eye.
6. Shell out [phrasal verb] (पैसे खर्च करना, अक्सर भारी मात्रा में): to spend money, often in large amounts
It's the holidays so you often have to shell out a lot of cash.
Doubts on this article