1. Slash prices [verb + noun]: to cut the cost of something, to decrease/reduce the price (money it’s sold for)(मूल्य घटाऊनु)
E. g. Many stores slash prices for Black Friday.
2. Retail therapy [noun]: shopping to make one feel better(राम्रो महसुस गर्न किनमेल)
E. g. This month you’re doing a lot of shopping, but probably not for retail therapy.
3. Killer deal(s) [noun]: something that has a great, low price(ठूलो, कम मूल्य भएको)
E. g. You are looking for places that are giving killer deals.
4. Stand out [phrasal verb]: to be easily seen or noticed because something is unique(अद्वितीय कुरा जुन सजिलै ले देख्न वा याद गर्न सकिन्छ)
E. g. Find something that stands out as the perfect gift for your friend or loved one.
5. Catch one’s eye: to grab one’s attention(कसैको ध्यान आकर्सन गर्ने)
E. g. You often have pop into many different stores to find the perfect thing that catches your eye.
6. Shell out [phrasal verb]: to spend money, often in large amounts(पैसा, अक्सर ठूलो रकम खर्च गर्न)
It's the holidays so you often have to shell out a lot of cash.
Doubts on this article