1. Slash prices [verb + noun]: to cut the cost of something, to decrease/reduce the price (money it’s sold for) (விலை குறைப்பு)
E. g. Many stores slash prices for Black Friday.
2. Retail therapy [noun]: shopping to make one feel better (shopping மூலமாக ஒருவரின் மனநிலையை மேம்படுத்துதல்)
E. g. This month you’re doing a lot of shopping, but probably not for retail therapy.
3. Killer deal(s) [noun]: something that has a great, low price (அதிரடி விலை குறைப்பு)
E. g. You are looking for places that are giving killer deals.
4. Stand out [phrasal verb]: to be easily seen or noticed because something is unique ( தனத்துவனமான பொருள்)
E. g. Find something that stands out as the perfect gift for your friend or loved one.
5. Catch one’s eye: to grab one’s attention (கவனத்தை ஈர்க்கும் வகையில் உள்ள பொருள்)
E. g. You often have pop into many different stores to find the perfect thing that catches your eye.
6. Shell out [phrasal verb]: to spend money, often in large amounts (அதிகமாக பணம் செலவழித்தல்)
It's the holidays so you often have to shell out a lot of cash.
Doubts on this article