1. Run After: To chase or pursue(खेद्नु)
E. g. I ran after the bus, but it didn't stop for me.
2. Run Around: To run around an area(एक क्षेत्र वरिपरि चलाउनु)
E. g. When I was a kid, I used to run around the neighborhood with my friends.
3. Run Away: To run away from somebody who is chasing you, or in the opposite direction from something. (खेदेको बाट विपरीत दिशा मा भागनु)
E. g. Everyone ran away from the explosion.
4. Run into:(अकस्मात भेट्नु)
Run into someone: Meet someone unexpectedly.
E. g. I ran into my English teacher at the shopping mall.
5. Run Off: To make photocopies. (फोटोकपी बनाउनु)
E. g. Can you run off 200 copies of this report?
6. Run On: Be powered by(द्वारा संचालित हुनु)
E. g. Electric cars run on electricity, not gas.
7. Run Out Of: Have none left(केही बाँकी नहुनु)
E. g. We ran out of beer at the party, so we had to go buy some more.
Doubts on this article