1. Fall out - to separate. When one thing separates from another thing. Often used with teeth and hair.
2. Keep up - continue.
3. Cut out - stop.
4. Cut down - reduce / consume less.
5. Lie down - to put your body in the position where it is flat and horizontal - like being in bed.
6. Come back - remember
7. Pull out - remove using force.
8. Wear off - the effects of something like a drug/medicine end gradually.
9. Check up (noun) - inspection or examination.
10. Check out - inspect, examine or investigate.
11. Wash out - use water or a liquid to clean the inside of something.
12. Spit out - to force something out of your mouth, especially saliva or liquid.
Doubts on this article