1. To chip/pitch in (मदद करना): to help
E. g. We should be able to finish quickly if everyone pitches in.
2. To do away with (किसी चीज़ को ख़त्म करना): to discard; to put an end to
They did away with bonuses last year because their profits were so low.
3. To go over (किसी चीज़ को दोबारा देखना): to review
E. g. I want to go over last month's numbers with you.
4. To hand in (जमा करना): to submit (a report, a paper, etc)
E. g. I forgot to hand in my expense reports. Now I won't get reimbursed until next month.
5. To look into (जांच करना): to investigate
E. g. We're looking into ways to cut costs.
6. To put off (रद्द करना): to postpone
E. g. I haven't done my taxes yet. I've been putting it off for a long time.
7. To set up (व्यवस्थित करना): to arrange; organize
E. g. I'll set up the conference call and send you the invite.
Doubts on this article