1. To construct (निर्माण करना): To pile up, arrange or build
E. g. They constructed the new offices in record time.
2. To demolish (ध्वस्त करना): To pull or tear down a structure.
E. g. They demolished the old slums in 1951.
3. To extend (बढ़ाना): To increase in size or area. To add to an existing building.
E. g. As the family grew they extended the house.
4. To move (रहने की जगह बदलना): To change ones place of dwelling or business.
E. g. To be nearer his job he moved to London.
5. Build in (किसी को किसी चीज़ का हिस्सा बनाना): To incorporate something as an integral part of something else.
E. g. They built new safety features in.
6. Build on (एक चीज़ पर दूसरी चीज डालना): To add a new part to an existing structure
E. g. They built a double garage on to improve their house.
7. Build up (धीरे धीरे बनाना): To construct or erect gradually, little by little
E. g. They built the business up bit by bit.
Doubts on this article