1. Stuck in traffic (traffic में फंस जाना): to be caught in a traffic jam.
E. g. I am sorry I am late. I was stuck in traffic.
2. Tie traffic up (road traffic को रोक देना): to cause road traffic to stop.
E. g. If you tie traffic up for too long, you'll get a traffic ticket.
3. Traffic jam (जब गाडियां बहुत देर तक रुकी रहती हैं): vehicle traffic that is so heavy and slow that it can no longer move.
E. g. Going to the airport, we got stuck in a traffic jam for nearly and hour and missed our plane.
4. Traffic calming (ऐसी जगह बनाना जहां वाहनों को धीमे ही चलना पड़ता है): the act of building raised areas, small roundabouts, or other similar structures on roads, usually roads where there are houses, so that vehicles are forced to move more slowly along them.
5. Traffic circle (तीन या उससे ज़्यादा सडकें मिलती हैं, और ट्रैफिक को गोल चक्कर से गुज़रना पड़ता है): a place where three or more roads join and traffic must go around a circular area in the middle, rather than straight across.
6. Traffic cone (वाहनों को किसी जगह से रोकने के लिए जो cone लगाया जाता है): a cone - shaped object that is usually red and white or yellow, used to keep vehicles away from an area of road temporarily, usually because repairs are being done to it.
Doubts on this article