1. Stuck in traffic: to be caught in a traffic jam. (ट्राफिक जाम मा अड्किनु)
E. g. I am sorry I am late. I was stuck in traffic.
2. Tie traffic up: to cause road traffic to stop. (सडक यातायात बन्द गर्नु)
E. g. If you tie traffic up for too long, you'll get a traffic ticket.
3. Traffic jam: vehicle traffic that is so heavy and slow that it can no longer move. (यातायात भारी हुँदाको ट्राफिक जाम)
E. g. Going to the airport, we got stuck in a traffic jam for nearly and hour and missed our plane.
4. Traffic calming: the act of building raised areas, small roundabouts, or other similar structures on roads, usually roads where there are houses, so that vehicles are forced to move more slowly along them. (वाहन बिस्तारै सार्न सडक मा खडा क्षेत्र, वा अन्य यस्तै संरचना)
5. Traffic circle: a place where three or more roads join and traffic must go around a circular area in the middle, rather than straight across. (तीन वा बढी सडक मिल्ने गोलो)
6. Traffic cone: a cone - shaped object that is usually red and white or yellow, used to keep vehicles away from an area of road temporarily, usually because repairs are being done to it. (एक कोन आकारको वस्तु सामान्यतया रातो र सेतो वा पहेंलो रङ को, वाहन अस्थायी सडक को एक क्षेत्रबाट टाढा राख्न, प्राय: सडक मरम्मत हुने बेला प्रयोग)
Doubts on this article