1. Drum up: to obtain something by attracting people's attention to one's need or cause. (मानिसहरूको ध्यान आकर्षित गर्नु)
E. g. You shall have to drum up new business by advertising.
2. Bail out: bail (out)
in. to resign or leave; to get free of someone or something. (छोड्ने; वा मुक्त हुनु)
E. g. Albert bailed just before he got fired.
3. Fall through: to not happen(नहुनु)
E. g. Our meeting for the weekend fell through.
4. close down: cease or cause to cease business or operation, especially permanently. (सञ्चालन बन्द गराउनु)
E. g. We had to close down because the revenue model wasn't great.
5. Cash In On: take advantage of or capitalize on(फाइदा लिनु)
E. g. His hotel is cashing in on the area's upcoming malls.
6. Draw up: To draw up an agreement, a contract, a list, etc. means to compose the document and put it in written form. (कागजात रचना र लिखित फारम राख्नु)
E. g. They agreed to draw up a formal agreement.
7. Zero In On: to focus closely on it. (ध्यान केन्द्रित गर्नु)
E. g. We’ve tried a lot of strategies, but we need to zero in on what’s actually working.
Doubts on this article