1. Pull over: (of a vehicle) move to the side of or off the road. (सडक छेउमा सवेरए रोक्नु)
E. g. To resolve the fight between the two truck drivers, the policeman pulled over his vehicle.
2. A commute (to commute): the journey to work(काम गर्न यात्रा)
E. g. He commutes to work by car.
3. Contraflow: a temporary arrangement where traffic on a road is transferred from its usual side to share the other half of the carriageway with traffic moving in the opposite direction. (सामान्य पक्ष बाट हस्तान्तरण गरिएर अस्थायी व्यवस्था को लागि यातायात विपरीत दिशा मा सार्ने)
E. g. Contraflow is sometimes the main reason of traffic jam in city area.
4. To beat the traffic: to leave somewhere earlier than others in order to avoid the traffic at the peak times of the day. (ट्राफिक जोगिन पहिले नै निस्किनु)
E. g. I am going to leave at 6am to beat the traffic.
5. Rush hour: a time during each day when traffic is at its heaviest. (ट्राफिक भारी भएको समय)
E. g. Hey, we should stay for a while. These are rush hours, let us enjoy the music for some more time.
6. Congestion: when it becomes difficult to find a way and move ahead because of huge traffic, there is supposed to be a congestion. (विशाल यातायात को भीड)
E. g. In village areas, movements of the cattle in the middle of the road often creates congestion.
7. Gridlock: a situation of very severe traffic congestion. (धेरै जाम भएको यातायात को अवस्थामा)
E. g. Gridlock is the main problem of traffic jam on Sunday evenings and festival times.
Doubts on this article