1. Floral: associated with any plant form depicted whether it be a flower bud or tree
2. Geometrical: In this type of print, mathematical signs such as, plus, minus, division, multiplication etc are shown. Also, there is printing of all the geometrical instrument designs like triangle, rectangle etc, irrespective of colours.
3. Paisley: a droplet - shaped vegetable motif.
4. Animal/Skin: Printed replicas of various animal skins not necessarily the full body of the animal itself i. e. leopard, snake, alligator, zebra etc.
5. Stripes: There can be different types of stripes for eg. – Diagonal, horizontal, vertical, curved, lamp post stripes etc.
6. Abstract: This print is made using the different shapes with matching colour scheme. The shapes may be irregular or there is possibility of combination if different shapes.
7. Checkered Print: Checks are the prints which are got by interesting horizontal and vertical lines at ninety degree angles. They can be huge as well as small in size.
8. Polka Dots Print: The dots are the spots either designed or plain and come in all colours of choice.
9. Zigzag: a pattern made up of small corners at variable angles, though constant within the zigzag, tracing a path between two parallel lines
To know more about these designs or to buy them, click here: http://fkrt. it/yadkN!NNNN
Doubts on this article