1. Brewed or Filtered: Drip - brewed, or filtered, coffee is brewed by hot water passing slowly over roasted, ground coffee beans contained in a filter. (फिल्टर मा निहित कफी माथि बिस्तारै तातो पानी)
2. Moka: Moka coffee is coffee brewed with a moka pot, a stovetop coffee maker which produces coffee by passing hot water pressurized by steam through ground coffee at a lower pressure than an espresso maker.
3. Espresso(एस्प्रेसो - कडा कालो कफी) is brewed by using an espresso machine to force a small amount of nearly boiling water and steam – about 86 to 95 °C (187 to 203 °F) – under pressure through finely ground and compacted coffee.
4. Breve: Espresso made with a steamed mixture of half milk and half cream (i. e. , half and half)(आधा दूध र आधा क्रीम)
5. Cappuccino is a coffee - based drink prepared with espresso, hot milk, and steamed milk foam. (तातो दूध र दूध फोम संग तयार एक कफी)
6. A latte is an espresso and steamed milk,  generally in a 1:3 to 1:5 ratio of espresso to milk, with a little foam on top. (1:3 एस्प्रेसो र 1:5 दुध)
7. Mocha or café mocha or mochaccino: A café mocha is a variant of a caffè latte. Like a latte, it is typically one third espresso and two thirds steamed milk, but a portion of chocolate is added, typically in the form of a chocolate syrup(एक तेस्रो एस्प्रेसो र दुई तिहाई दूध छ, तर चकलेट को एक भाग सामान्यतया एक चकलेट सिरप को रूप मा थपिएको हुन्छ)
8. Frappé: a foam - covered iced coffee drink made from spray - dried instant coffee. (फोम छोपेको आइस्ड कफी)
9. Decaf: A decaffeination process removes caffeine from coffee beans to lower the caffeine content. Decaffeinated coffee, sometimes known as "decaf, " may be drunk as regular brewed coffee, instant, espresso, or as a mix of regular caffeine beans and decaffeinated beans. (क्याफिन नभएको कफी)
Doubts on this article