1. Pillowcase: a removable cloth cover for a pillow.
2. Chest of drawers: a piece of furniture used for storage, consisting of an upright frame into which drawers are fitted.
3. Pillow: a rectangular cloth bag stuffed with feathers or other soft materials, used to support the head when lying or sleeping.
4. Headboard: an upright panel forming or placed behind the head of a bed.
5. Fitted sheet: a fabric sheet with elasticated corners designed to fit tightly over a mattress.
6. Flat sheet: an ordinary sheet for a bed as distinct from a fitted one.
7. Blanket: a large piece of woollen or similar material used as a covering on a bed or elsewhere for warmth.
8. Electric blanket: an electrically wired blanket used for heating a bed.
9. Dust ruffle: a decorative ruffle attached to the rails or springs of a bed and reaching the floor
10. Bedspread: a decorative cloth used to cover a bed when it is not in use.
11. Comforter/quilt: a warm bed covering made of padding enclosed between layers of fabric and kept in place by lines of stitching, typically applied in a decorative design.
12. Carpet: a floor covering made from thick woven fabric.
13. Blinds: a screen for a window, especially one on a roller or made of slats.
14. Curtains: a piece of material suspended at the top to form a screen, typically movable sideways along a rail and found as one of a pair at a window.
15. Mattress: a fabric case filled with soft, firm, or springy material, used for sleeping on.
16. Lamp: a device that produces light
Doubts on this article