1. Champagne flute: a tall, narrow glass with a long stem, used for drinking champagne.
2. Wine glass: a glass with a stem and foot, used for drinking wine.
3. Cocktail glass / Martini: a stemmed glass with an inverted cone bowl.
4. Water goblet: a bowl - shaped drinking vessel without handles.
5. Beer mug: a glass of a standard size with a handle, to drink beer from.
6. High ball glass: A tall, straight - sided glass tumbler in which a long mixed drink may be served
7. Collins glass: It is cylindrical in shape and narrower and taller than a highball glass.
8. Shot glass: a small glass used for serving spirits.
9. Pint glass: a glass that holds a pint (of beer, etc. )
10. Schooner: a large beer glass
11. Margarita: this slightly larger and rounded cocktail glass has a broad - rim for holding salt, ideal for margaritas (a cocktail consisting of tequila, triple sec, and lime or lemon juice).
12. Juice glass: a glass used for serving juice.
Doubts on this article