1. Sitcoms - A situation comedy, or sitcom, is a genre of comedy centered on a fixed set of characters who carry over from episode to episode.
2. Season - A set or sequence of related television programmes; a series.
3. Live stream - Transmit or receive live video and audio coverage of (an event) over the Internet.
4. Rerun - A program that is run again.
5. Talk show - A chat show, especially one in which listeners, viewers, or the studio audience are invited to participate in the discussion.
6. Reality TV - Television programmes in which ordinary people (or celebrities) are continuously filmed, designed to be entertaining rather than informative.
7. Soap opera - A television drama serial dealing typically with daily events in the lives of the same group of characters.
Doubts on this article