Friday as a designated day of the week when organizations allow employees to dress more casually than on other weekdays.
Here are a few general rules and things to keep in mind for casual Friday:
1. Denims: there should be no rips and no wild washes.
2. Putting a blazer over casual items such as a tee shirt or jeans for a professional look.
3. No sandals, flats or loafers are more appropriate.
4. Structured bags look more refined and polished for work opposed to slouchy handbags.
5. No miniskirts or short shorts.
6. A camisole or tee underneath sheer blouses.
7. No gym clothes (including yoga pants) at work.
8. No sweatpants.
Doubts on this article