1. Satire : the use of humour, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.
2. Mystery : a novel, play, or film dealing with a puzzling crime, especially a murder.
3. Horror : a literary genre concerned with arousing feelings of horror.
4. Self - help : the use of one's own efforts and resources to achieve things without relying on others.
5. Trilogy : a group of three related novels, plays, films, etc.
6. Biographies : an account of someone's life written by someone else.
7. Autobiographies : an account of a person's life written by that person.
Doubts on this article