1. Front end loader: a machine with a scoop or bucket on an arm at the front for digging and loading earth.
2. Excavator: a large machine for digging and moving earth.
3. Dumping truck: a truck used for transporting loose material (such as sand, gravel, or demolition waste) for construction.
4. Scooptram: Similar to a front end loader; a low - profile loader articulating in the center with a large bucket in front (usually five tons or more) that transports ore in an underground mine.
5. TLB: a heavy equipment vehicle that consists of a tractor like unit fitted with a loader - style shovel/bucket on the front and a backhoe on the back.
6. Forklift: a vehicle with a pronged device in front for lifting and carrying heavy loads.
7. Mobile crane: any crane mounted on wheels or tracks
8. Bulldozer: a heavy vehicle with a large blade in front, used for pushing earth and stones away and for making areas of ground flat at the same time.
9. Tower crane: A crane placed on a portable tower.
Doubts on this article