1. Adore: Love someone very much
2. Affection: A tender and warm feeling towards someone; extreme fondness.
3. Amour: A lover or very serious love affair, usually a secret.
4. Cherish: Have great affection and caring for someone.
5. Court: Another word for dating which refers to the man trying to convince the woman to marry him.
6. Enchant: Attracting someone, or casting a spell over them.
7. Fancy: Have a strong liking or love for someone.
8. Flip over: To be totally infatuated with someone.
9. Hold dear: To have a lot of affection for someone.
10. Hots for: Slang expression for - desire for someone.
Doubts on this article