1. I can’t imagine what you must be feeling right now, but I want you to know that we are just a phone call away.
2. We are sorry for your loss. He was such a great person, he will live on in our memories forever. My heartfelt condolences.
3. Please accept our heartfelt condolences and we hope that in a small way they help through these trying times.
4. In this sorrowful time, we would like to extend to you our heartfelt condolences. May our Lord comfort you and your loved ones.
5. Grief can be so hard, but our special memories help us cope. Remembering you and your loved one today and always.
6. I am deeply saddened by the loss that you and your family have encountered. My condolences.
7. Words, however kind, can’t mend your heartache, but those who care for you share your grief and wish you comfort and peace of mind. My condolences.
Doubts on this article