2. Sun block lotion
3. Snorkel mask
4. Beach shack
6. Jet ski
7. Flip flops
9. Shore: the land along the edge of a sea, lake, or other large body of water.
10. Coast: the part of the land that’s close to the sea or ocean.
11. Sandbar: Sometimes the force of the water pushes sand up to form a narrow island. This sand island is called a sandbar. Sandbars can sometimes be called reefs
12. Dock: (also called a wharf) is a structure that goes from the shore into the water.
13. Conch shell: seashells with a spiral pattern
Doubts on this article