1. Present yourself well and accurately
2. Use good grammar and proper communication
3. Exercise good etiquette
4. Be honest and genuine
When you meet someone in person, regardless of whether you met him online or offline, you still need to take care of the following points:
1. Be yourself and project your true and real self.
2. You need to be a good listener and make sure to make the conversation interesting.
3. Once you like someone, show your feelings in subtle ways.
4. Give priority to face - to - face communication rather than chatting online.
5. Allow the other person to have his/her time and make sure that you don't pressurize the other person.
Doubts on this article