If you are looking for the right way to wish your sibling this ‘Raksha Bandhan’ look no further. We have the best wishes you can send and your sibling will know you have sent much love.
Rakhi wishes for brother:
1. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my childhood bully, my soul brother, my protector and the only one who knows me inside - out. Thank you for being there always. I miss you so much!
2. On the auspicious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I want to promise my dear brother that no matter what, I will always stand by your side! Sending you all my love on this special day! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
3. On the joyous occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I remember fondly all the things we did together. From childhood scrapes to fights, from the loving moments we shared to all the times we ratted each other out to mom! Love you so much my brother, Happy Raksha Bandhan!
4. It was nice growing up with someone like you - someone to lean on, someone to count on. . . someone to tell on! I love you brother, Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Rakhi wishes for Sister:
1. On this Raksha Bandhan, let’s bring back the lively spirit of childhood, play pranks with each other and become the crazy siblings we always were. Happy Rakhi!
2. You my sister are someone more special than words. You are love mixed with friendship and a million everlasting favorite memories. Happy Rakhi!
3. Cherishing the memorable time spent in childhood and trying to make new memories this year.
Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
4. You have always stood by me, encouraged me with your inspiring words, and helped me overcome my failures. Dear sister, thanks for all that you have done for me.
Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Celebrate the love this year, with sweets, goodies and the finest wish for your favorite partner in crime. Wishing you all a very happy Raksha Bandhan! Spread the love.
Doubts on this article