1. Hit - propel (a ball) with a bat, racket, stick, etc. to score runs or points in a game.
2. Pitch - a delivery of the ball by the pitcher.
3. Throw - propel (something) with force through the air by a movement of the arm and hand.
4. Catch - intercept and hold (something which has been thrown, propelled, or dropped).
5. Pass - (in soccer, rugby, and other games) kick, hit, or throw (the ball) to another player of one's own side.
6. Serve - (in tennis and other racket sports) an act of hitting the ball or shuttlecock to start play.
7. Bounce - a rebound of a ball or other object.
8. Dribble - (in soccer, hockey, and basketball) take (the ball) forwards past opponents with slight touches of the feet or the stick, or (in basketball) by continuous bouncing.
9. Shoot - (in football, hockey, basketball, etc. ) kick, hit, or throw the ball or puck in an attempt to score a goal.
10. Stretch - an act of stretching one's limbs or body.
11. Hop - (of a person) move by jumping on one foot.
12. Skip - jump over a rope which is held at both ends by oneself or two other people and turned repeatedly over the head and under the feet, as a game or for exercise.
13. Lie down - to move into a position in which your body is flat, usually in order to sleep or rest.
14. Kick - strike or propel forcibly with the foot.
15. Kneel - to go down into, or stay in, a position where one or both knees are on the ground
Doubts on this article