1. Handset – a mobile phone.
2. Service plan – a monthly contract that charges calls at a set rate and sometimes gives you a certain amount of free calls.
3. Service provider – a company that provides the connection for your mobile phone
4. Coverage – the area where your mobile phone can be used
5. Pre - paid – a service you pay for before you use it
6. Reception – signal strength
7. Text message – a message of up to 160 characters sent from a mobile phone (also called SMS)
8. SIM card – the small plastic card that enables your phone to connect to the service provider
9. Credit – money to make calls on a pre - paid phone service
10. A top - up voucher – a ticket to add credit to your mobile phone
Doubts on this article