1. Chipped - damaged by having a small piece.
The paint had chipped off.
2. Dented - to make a small mark on the surface of something.
Many of the cans were badly dented.
3. Smashed - violently or badly broken or shattered.
He smashed the vase with a hammer.
4. Scratched - mark the surface of (something) with a sharp or pointed object.
The dog was scratching on the door.
5. Cracked - damaged and showing lines on the surface of something
The old pipes were cracked and leaking.
6. Broken - split or cracked into pieces
The glass was broken by him.
Doubts on this article