1. Breathy - loud breathing noise
2. Thin - sound is high and is unpleasant to listen to
3. Brittle - sound which seems, you are about to cry
4. Dead - voice that has no emotion
5. Appealing - an appealing voice that shows someone's needs help, agreement or approval
6. Fruity - to laugh in a deep or strong voice in a pleasant way
7. Gruff - voice that has a rough low sound
8. Croaky - low rough voice that shows someone has a sore throat
9. Disembodied - comes from someone who you cannot see
10. Small - quiet voice
11. High - pitched - voice that is very high
12. Adenoidal - voice that seems to come through nose
13. Monotonous - boring and unpleasant voice
14. Husky - a deep voice that sounds attractive
15. Flat - voice that has no intonations (doesn't go up and down)
16. Guttural - sound that is deep and is made at the back of throat
17. Low - sound that is quiet and difficult to
18. Honeyed - nice and pleasant voice but one
cannot trust the person who is speaking.
19. Penetrating - sound that is high or loud that it makes you slightly uncomfortable.
20. Silvery - silvery voice, sound that is clear, light and pleasant
21. Orotund - loud and clear voice.
22. Grating - annoying voice
23. Plummy - way of speaking that is considered to be typical of an English person of an high social
24. Tight - expression shows that you are nervous and annoyed.
25. Wobbly - frightened voice and are about to cry.
Doubts on this article