1. Syrup: a thick, sweet liquid containing medicine
2. Decongestant: (chiefly of a medicine) used to relieve nasal congestion
3. Ointment: a smooth oily substance that is rubbed on the skin for medicinal purposes or as a cosmetic.
4. Drops: any liquid medication administered using a dropper
5. Lozenges: a small medicinal tablet, originally in the shape of a lozenge, taken for sore throats and dissolved in the mouth
6. Tablet: a small disc or cylinder of a compressed solid substance, typically a measured amount of a medicine or drug.
7. Lotion: a thick, smooth liquid preparation designed to be applied to the skin for medicinal or cosmetic purposes.
8. Capsule: a small soluble case of gelatin containing a dose of medicine, swallowed whole.
9. Soft gel: a dose of medicine, vitamin supplement, etc. suspended in a liquid and enclosed in a mass of soft gelatin
10. Gel: a jelly - like substance, especially one used in cosmetic or medicinal products
11. Oral rinse: a solution for cleaning or treating the oral mucosa and controlling dental caries.
12. Effervescent tablets: tablets that break down quickly when they are dropped into water or another liquid.
Doubts on this article