1. Indian Gooseberry - It keeps the skin healthy and increases its glow.
2. Indian lilac - Indian lilac is a powerful anti - fungal agent. It is used to prepare various medicinal shampoos and soaps for the smoothing of skin and protects skin from pimples, acne, wounds and ulcers.
E. g: Ayush Lever’s Neem Shampoo meant for treating dandruff has Indian Lilac as its major ingredient.
3. Holy Basil - It boosts the immune system of the body.
4. Turmeric - It is very good as an antiseptic agent and helps heal wounds and injuries.
E. g: Ayush Lever’s Turmeric Face cream purifies the skin and cures the marks.
5. Sandalwood - It has relaxing and calming properties and eases the muscles of the body because of its cold potency.
6. Licorice - It is an excellent remedy for treating cough, chest congestion and sore throat.
7. Lemongrass - Its antibacterial property help impart freshness and is known for its calming effect.
E. g: Ayush Lever’s Lemongrass handwash imparts freshness while protecting against infection causing germs.
8. Water hyssop - It is also used to maintain normal blood pressure in our body.
9. Long Pepper – It is used to treat obesity. It also relieves from cough, asthma, anemia, cardiac disorders, anemia and intestinal worm infestation.
10. Asparagus racemosus - People use asparagus racemosus for upset stomach (dyspepsia), constipation, stomach spasms, and stomach ulcers.
11. Aloevera - It helps repair dead skin cells and thus give the skin a refreshing look.
12. Fuller's Earth - It has oil - absorbing, cleansing and antiseptic properties that make it very helpful in treating various hair and skin conditions.
Doubts on this article