1. Backpack: a bag for carrying things that has two shoulder straps and is carried on the back.
2. Hobo: a woman's large shoulder bag with a soft body that forms a characteristic curve between the two ends of the strap.
3. Baguette: a handbag that is long and narrow in shape.
4. Messenger: a large bag with a long strap, worn across the body.
5. Barrel: a round bag with curved sides and flat ends.
6. Minaudiere: a small, decorative handbag without handles or a strap.
7. Bucket: haped like a bucket, medium - size or large, with shoulder straps and a drawstring closure.
8. Quilted: join together (layers of fabric or padding) with lines of stitching to form a bed covering
9. Clutch: a slim, flat handbag without handles or a strap.
10. Satchel: a bag carried on the shoulder by a long strap and closed by a flap, used especially for school books.
11. Wrist - let: a band or bracelet worn on the wrist, typically as an ornament.
12. Tote: a large bag used for carrying a number of items.
Doubts on this article