1. Shed - A separated building from the house usually for storing garden tools.
2. Loft - A room or space directly under the roof of a house or other building, used for accommodation or storage.
3. Attic - A space or room inside or partly inside the roof of a building.
4. Cellar - A room below ground level in a house, often used for storing wine or coal.
5. Basement - Room below ground level, with windows, used for living and working.
6. Landing - The Flat area at the top of a staircase.
7. Porch - Covered area before the entrance door.
8. Pantry or larder - A room or large cupboard for storing food.
9. Terrace or patio - A Paved area between the house and garden for sitting and eating, etc.
10. The study - A room for reading, writing, studying in.
11. Balcony - An area with a wall or bars around it that are joined to the outside wall of a building on an upper level.
Doubts on this article