1. Churros: a sweet Spanish snack consisting of a strip of fried dough dusted with sugar or cinnamon.
2. Mousse: a sweet or savoury dish made as a smooth, light mass in which the main ingredient is whipped with cream and egg white.
3. Cheesecake: a kind of rich sweet tart made with cream and soft cheese on a biscuit base.
4. Cupcake: a small cake baked in a cup - shaped foil or paper container and typically iced.
5. Tiramisu: an Italian dessert consisting of layers of sponge cake soaked in coffee and brandy or liqueur with powdered chocolate and mascarpone cheese.
6. Doughnut: a small fried cake of sweetened dough, typically in the shape of a ball or ring.
7. Frozen yogurt: a frozen dessert made with yogurt and sometimes other dairy products.
8. Macaroon: a light biscuit made with egg white, sugar, and ground almonds or coconut.
9. Pudding: a cooked sweet dish served after the main course of a meal.
10. Pie: a baked dish of fruit, or meat and vegetables, typically with a top and base of pastry.
11. Cookie: a small, flat, sweet food made from flour and sugar
12. Marshmallow: a soft, chewy item of confectionery made with sugar and gelatin.
13. Waffle: a kind of square cake made of batter with squares marked on it.
14. Tart: an open pastry case containing a sweet or savoury filling.
15. Fudge: a soft crumbly or chewy sweet made from sugar, butter, and milk or cream.
16. Brownie: a small square of rich chocolate cake, typically containing nuts.
17. Soufflé: a dish that is made from a sauce, egg yolks, beaten egg whites, and a flavoring or purée (as of seafood, fruit, or vegetables) and baked until puffed up.
18. Panna cotta: a cold Italian dessert made with double cream, often served with caramel syrup.
Doubts on this article