1. Dining table: a table on which meals are served in a dining room.
2. Desk: a piece of furniture with a flat or sloping surface and typically with drawers, at which one can read, write, or do other work.
3. Picnic table: a modified table with attached benches, designed for eating a meal outdoors.
4. Pool table: a bounded table on which billiards - type games are played.
5. Garden table: a type of table specifically designed for outdoor use.
6. Trestle table: a table consisting of a board or boards laid on a wooden or metal structure.
7. Workbench: a bench at which carpentry or other mechanical or practical work is done.
8. Coffee table: a low table usually placed in front of a sofa on which to set drinks, magazines, and other small objects.
9. Bedside table: a small table usually with shelves or drawers, that you have next to your bed.
10. Vanity table: a small table in your bedroom or bathroom where you keep makeup, etc.
Doubts on this article