1. Sprain: a sudden or violent twist or wrench of a joint with stretching or tearing of ligaments
2. Fracture: he breaking of hard tissue (such as bone)
3. Whiplash: injury caused by a severe jerk to the head, typically in a car accident
4. Cut: a long, narrow incision in the skin made by something sharp
5. Graze: a slight injury where the skin is scraped
6. Bruise: an injury which appears as a purple mark on your body, although the skin is not broken.
7. Sunburn: a condition in which your skin is sore and red because you have spent too long in the strong heat of the sun
8. Splinter: when a small needle - like particle enters into the body
9. Bite: a wound inflicted by a snake, insect, or spider.
10. Burn: an injury caused by exposure to heat or flame.
11. Sting: when an insect, plant, or animal hurts (someone) by piercing the skin with a sharp, pointed part that usually contains poison
12. Blister: a painful swelling on the skin that contains liquid, caused usually by continuous rubbing, especially on your foot, or by burning
Doubts on this article