1. Christmas Carol: a religious song or popular hymn that people sing at the Christmas
2. Holly: an evergreen plant with prickly dark green leaves and red berries
3. Candy cane: a cylindrical stick of striped sweet rock with a curved end, resembling a walking stick.
4. Mistletoe: a parasitic plant with white berries, traditionally used as a Christmas decoration
5. Tinsel: a decoration consisting of thin strips of shiny metal foil, traditionally used at Christmas
6. Sleigh: a sledge or light cart on runners pulled by horses or reindeer over snow and ice
7. Santa's elves: a creature that lives with Santa Claus in the North Pole and acts as his helper.
8. Egg - nog: a traditional Christmas drink made of alcohol with beaten eggs and milk
9. Gingerbread: a cake or cookie made with molasses and ginger.
Doubts on this article