1. Multi pack - a package containing a number of similar products.
2. Blister pack - a transparent, molded piece of plastic, used to package small items like tablets.
3. Packet stick - a cylindrically shaped packaging, used to package incense sticks.
4. Tube package - soft squeezable packets which can be used for thick liquids such as adhesive or ointments.
5. Sachet pack - a small pouch - like packaging usually of shampoos, ketchup.
6. Aerosol can - a metal can that has a nozzle at the top to spray liquids.
7. Tub - is an open top circular container that is used to pack household storage.
8. Bottle pack - a glass or plastic container in which drinks and other liquids are kept.
9. Tin pack - a metal can in which liquids or solids can we stored that has removable covers.
10. Jar pack - plastic, ceramic or glass cylindrical container with a wide mouth or opening.
11. Tray - a shallow platform for carrying the items.
12. Bag - a flexible container with an opening at the top, used for carrying things.
13. Punnet - a small light basket to carry fruit or vegetables.
14. Carton juice box - is a small container used to conveniently carry and consume drinks.
15. Packet Package - a small packet like package usually used to pack biscuits.
16. Matchbox - a small box in which matches are packed, with a striking surface on one side.
Doubts on this article