1. Catch someone's eye = to be attractive to someone.
E. g. The shy man at the back of the class caught my eye.
2. To fancy someone (British English) = to find someone attractive
E. g. My friend fancies you!
3. To have a crush on someone = to only be able to think about one person
E. g. When I was at school, I had a crush on a film star.
4. To have a soft spot for someone = to have a weakness for someone
E. g. She has a soft spot for Richard – he can do anything!
5. To be smitten by someone = to be in love with someone
E. g. I first met him at a party and from that evening on, I was smitten.
6. To fall head over heels for someone = to completely fall in love
E. g. He fell head over heels for her.
7. To be the love of someone's life = to be loved by a person
E. g. He has always been the love of her life.
Doubts on this article