1. Act up: To act is to behave badly or to function improperly. (மோசமாக நடந்துகொள்ளுதல்)
E. g. Whenever we have guests, the children will start acting up.
2. Act on: To act on something is to do something because you have been asked to do so. (ஒரு விசயத்தைச் செய்யச் சொன்னதுபடி செய்வது)
E. g. I am acting on the advice of my advocate. (= My advocate has asked me to follow a certain course of action. )
3. Act out: To act out is to express your feelings through your words or actions. (உணர்வுகளை வார்த்தைகளால் வெளிப்படுத்துதல்)
E. g. She was acting out her feelings of insecurity by aggressively guarding her privacy.
4. Ask out: To ask somebody out is to invite them on a date. (காதலன் அல்லது காதலியை dating காக அழைத்தல்)
E. g. If you have a huge crush on her, why don’t you ask her out on a date?
5. Ask over: To ask somebody over is to invite them to your home. (வீட்டிற்கு ஒருவரை அழைத்தல்)
E. g. We could ask them over for dinner.
Doubts on this article