1. Fire: To terminate the employment contract of (an employee), especially for cause (such as misconduct or poor performance). (खराब आचरणमा वा खराब प्रदर्शन रूपमा रोजगार बाट (कार्यकर्ता) खारेज गर्नु)
2. Get the sack:(रोजगार बाट (कार्यकर्ता) खारेज गर्नु) To be dismissed from employment
3. Lay off:(रोजगार बाट (कार्यकर्ता) खारेज गर्नु) To dismiss (workers) from employment
4. Resign:(काम छोड्नु) To quit (a job or position)
5. Retire:(रिटायर) To withdraw from one's occupation, business, or office; stop working.
6. Give notice:(जागिर छोड्दा आशय घोषणा गर्नु) To announce one's intent to leave a job; to inform an employer that one is leaving.
7. Notice period:(जागिर छोड्दा आशय घोषणा गर्नु पर्ने समय) A period of time before which an employee, by contract or by courtesy, must inform his/her employer of his/her intention to leave the current job.
8. Redundancy payment:(निरर्थक गरिएको कर्मचारी लाई दिइएको मुद्रा को एक योगफल) a sum of money given by an employer to an employee who has been made redundant
9. Severance pack:(काम छोड्दा एक कर्मचारीलाई प्राप्त लाभ रकम) A severance package is pay and benefits an employee receives when he or she leaves employment at a company.
10. Recruiter:(भर्तीकर्ता) A recruiter is someone engaging in recruitment, or the solicitation of individuals to fill jobs or positions within a corporation. Recruiters are also called headhunters.
Doubts on this article