1. Keep on: to continue. It is typically used to talk about a habit. (सामान्यतया एक बानी जस्तै केही गरी राख्नु)
E. g. I have to keep on studying for another hour or so before I can go to the beach.
2. Go on: used for "continue" as well. ("जारी" लागि प्रयोग)
E. g. Will you go on watching the movie after I leave?
3. Keep on doing something: continue doing(जारी राख्नु)
E. g. Keep on stirring until the liquid comes to a boil.
4. Keep something up: continue at the same rate(एउटै दरमा जारी)
E. g. If you keep those results up you will get into a great college.
5. Stick to something: continue doing something, limit yourself to one particular thing(जारी, सीमित रूपमा)
E. g. You will lose weight if you stick to the diet.
6. Carry over: continue on a subsequent day, page, etc. (अग्लो दिन जारी राख्नु)
E. g. The party went all night and carried over to the next day.
7. Carry on about: continue in an annoying way(कष्टप्रद तरिकामा जारी)
E. g. My father’s always carrying on about how I need to go back to school.
Doubts on this article