1. Diligent (मेहनती): having or showing care in one's work or duties.
Example: I am very diligent. I do whatever it takes to get the job done.
2. Conscientious (ईमानदार): (of a person) wishing to do what is right, especially to do one's work or duty well and thoroughly.
Example: I am a conscientious person, who always strives to do things the right way.
3. Reliable (भरोसेमंद): consistently good in quality or performance; able to be trusted.
Example: I am reliable and I believe in quality work.
4. Creative (रचनात्मक): involving the imagination or original ideas
Organized: having things done in order
Example: I am creative and this gives me an edge over others.
5. Responsible (ज़िम्मेदार): capable of being trusted
Example: I was responsible for handling the Marketing campaigns at my previous organization.
6. Analytical (विश्लेषी): relating to or using analysis or logical reasoning
Example: My analytical skills have been lauded before.
7. Determined (दृढ़ संकल्पी): firm and committed
Example: I am determined to become a manager, I will work hard for it.
8. Confident (आत्मविश्वासी): self assured
Example: I am confident that I would be a great fit for this role.
9. Disciplined (अनुशासित): showing a controlled form of behavior or way of working
Example: I am very disciplined and punctual.
10. Articulate (साफ़ साफ़ बोलने वाला): having or showing the ability to speak fluently and coherently
Example: I am an effective communicator, and extremely articulate, and I believe that this will make me a perfect fit in a front facing role.
11. Eloquent (शब्दचतुर): fluent or persuasive in speaking or writing.
Example: My eloquence makes me a good fit for content writing roles.
12. Organized (नियमबद्ध): having things done in order
Example: I am organized and stick to deadlines.
Doubts on this article