1. Put on a brave front: To appear or make oneself seem more courageous, resolute, or dauntless than one really feels. (आफूलाई थप साहसी साँच्चै महसुस गरेको भन्दा बढी देखाउनु)
E. g. I could feel my knees shaking with terror before my commencement speech, but I put on a brave front and stepped out onto the stage to deliver it.
2. Brave something out: to endure something; to put up with something courageously. (साहसी भई सहन गर्नु)
E. g. I don't know if all the men can brave the attack out. The soldiers braved out the attack.
3. Fortune favors the brave and Fortune favors the bold: You will have good luck if you carry out your plans boldly. (Used to encourage people to have the courage to carry out their plans. )
(निडर भई आफ्नो योजना पूरा गर्नु भयो भने राम्रो भाग्य साथ हुनेछ. (आफ्नो योजना पूरा गर्ने साहस गर्न मान्छेलाई प्रोत्साहनलाई प्रयोग गरिन्छ)
E. g. Fortune favors the bold, Bob. Quit your day job and work on your novel full - time.
4. Put on a brave face: to act confident in a difficult situation put up a brave front(कठिन अवस्थामा विश्वस्त वा साहसी हुनु)
E. g. The engineers have put on a brave face, saying the telescope can easily be repaired.
5. Brave it out: Face danger or a difficult situation with courage. (कठिन अवस्थामा विश्वस्त वा साहसी हुनु)
E. g. They had far fewer votes than the opposition, but they decided to brave it out.
6. None but the brave deserve the fair: Only a courageous and gallant man deserves a beautiful woman. ; Only the best deserves the best. (केवल एक साहसी मानिस सुन्दर महिला योग्य छ; केवल सबै भन्दा राम्रोले सबै भन्दा राम्रो योग्यको हुन्छ)
E. g. Stop making excuses and just call Sam. None but the brave deserve the fair.
Doubts on this article