1. Amendment (प्रस्ताव आदि में संशोधन): a minor change or addition designed to improve a text, piece of legislation, etc.
2. Federal (केंद्रीय शासन से संबंधित): having or relating to a system of government in which several states form a unity but remain independent in internal affairs.
3. Bi - lateral (द्विपक्षी): involving two parties, especially countries
4. Bureaucracy (दफ्तरशाही): a system of government in which most of the important decisions are taken by state officials rather than by elected representatives.
5. Cabinet (मंत्रिमण्डल): the committee of senior ministers responsible for controlling government policy.
6. Jurisdiction (क्षेत्राधिकार): the official power to make legal decisions and judgements.
7. Constitution (संविधान): a body of fundamental principles or established precedents according to which a state or other organization is acknowledged to be governed.
8. Constituency (निर्वाचन - क्षेत्र): a group of voters in a specified area who elect a representative to a legislative body.
9. Electorate (निर्वाचन - क्षेत्र): all the people in a country or area who are entitled to vote in an election.
10. Impeachment (दोषारोपण): the action of calling into question the integrity or validity of something
Doubts on this article