1. Amendment:(संशोधन) a minor change or addition designed to improve a text, piece of legislation, etc.
2. Federal:(संघीय) having or relating to a system of government in which several states form a unity but remain independent in internal affairs.
3. Bi - lateral:(दुई पक्षहरू विशेष गरी दुई देशहरू बाट) involving two parties, especially countries
4. Bureaucracy:(प्रशाशनिक तन्त्र) a system of government in which most of the important decisions are taken by state officials rather than by elected representatives.
5. Cabinet:(क्याबिनेट) the committee of senior ministers responsible for controlling government policy.
6. Jurisdiction:(निर्णयाधिकार) the official power to make legal decisions and judgements.
7. Constitution:(संविधान) a body of fundamental principles or established precedents according to which a state or other organization is acknowledged to be governed.
8. Constituency:(संसदीय) a group of voters in a specified area who elect a representative to a legislative body.
9. Electorate:(निर्वाचक मण्डल) all the people in a country or area who are entitled to vote in an election.
10. Impeachment: the action of calling into question the integrity or validity of something(निष्ठा वा वैधता माथि प्रश्न उठाउनु)
Doubts on this article