1. To see (somebody) off: to accompany somebody to the point of departure for a trip and say goodbye upon departure
2. To be sorely missed: to really miss someone
'Sorely' is used to emphasize that a feeling such as disappointment or need is very strong.
3. A send - off: a demonstration of affection when saying goodbye to someone - sometimes a party
4. To go for good: to leave permanently
5. To stay in touch: keep in contact
6. To lose touch (with somebody): to no longer communicate with someone
Ways to say goodbye:
1. So long: a greeting used when leaving or departing from a person or place.
2. Farewell: used to express good wishes on parting.
3. See you later: said when parting from someone.
4. Take care: said to someone on leaving them.
5. See you later, alligator:
The expression is "See you later, Alligator, " to which you should answer, "After while, Crocodile!" It's a fun way of saying goodbye.
Doubts on this article