1. See you later
2. See you soon
3. Talk to you later
4. I've got to get going
5. Have a nice day
6. I look forward to our next meeting
7. Until next week!/until tomorrow!:
This expression is a little less common, but you might use it if you know the next time you’re going to see the person. For example, if you’re going to see the person again next week you could say “until next week”.
8. Take care!
9. It was nice catching up
10. Catch you later
11. Peace out - It is a slang. These casual ways of saying goodbye were very popular in the 1990s. Some people still use them today, but they can also sound a little out - dated.
12. Good bye! / Bye - bye, Bye!
13. Keep in touch
14. "Have a good one": This means, "have a nice day" and is used casually, but it could be used between friends, or family members.
Doubts on this article