1. Sore: I had too many cold drinks last night and now I have a sore throat.
2. Acute: I need to see a dentist. I have an acute pain in my teeth.
3. Burning: I was working the whole night and now I have a burning sensation in my eyes.
4. Chapped: My lips chap in winters. I need a good lip balm.
5. Griping: I twisted my ankle, the griping pain is becoming unbearable.
6. Prolonged: You should see a doctor if you have had a prolonged pain in your ear.
7. Inflamed: I met with an accident yesterday. My ankle is swollen. It seems the muscles have inflamed due to injury.
8. Itchy: I think this is a rash. My skin feels really itchy.
9. Chronic: I have chronic ear pain. But my doctor says it is nothing major.
10. Stiff: I have a stiff back. I fell from the chair last month and I haven't been exercising since then.
Doubts on this article